This chapter explains how providers of
care can design a new and innovative model of care. In order to do this,
providers will need to understand the essential features of a model of
integrated care, and will need to understand the costs of their proposed
Reading this section will help you answer
- How providers can come together with service users and partners from across the system to design a new model of care?
- How to set future outcomes and financial goals for the new models of care?
- How to create a new model that is both innovative and built on a platform of good practice?
- How to calculate the financial implications of your new model?
- What the impact is of the new model that you have created?