This chapter is important because it
explains what we mean by Embedding Partnerships and why this is crucial to the
success of making joined-up, person-centred care a reality for the people of North West London.
This chapter speaks from the voice of the lay partners, who have played a
central part in the co-design of all elements of this toolkit.
What was our approach to the co-design phase?
Why is Embedding Partnerships important?
How can we support lay partners?
How can we co-produce effectively with lay partners?
What is the impact of coproducing with lay partners?
Reading this section will help you answer
- How does working with people who use services and carers bring us closer to our goal of achieving integrated care?
- How can we recruit lay partners and ensure involvement at every level of our work?
- How can we support lay partners to contribute to the programme as equal partners?
- How do we work together effectively in a co-productive way?
- How can we use language to reflect this new way of working?